Monday, February 6, 2012

What's with the different web-series?

I have been thinking about how to spread the word about problems faced by people who try to help animals. Considering that I have absolutely no budget for this cause, I have to always find ways that will spread the word, but will not cost me a penny!

While thinking about it, I decided to use something I thought might work - YouTube's creator tools! It is amazing how a simple video can spread the word like fire on oil!

As soon as I posted the pilot episode of 'Every little bit helps', followers on Facebook went up. That was when it struck me, why not do something to promote the point of view of animals? That was when I came up with the next series - "The Take Over - Is it True?"

While ELBH focuses on how people are trying to help animals, the second one shifts the radar to how animals feel we are ruining their lives! Being an animal helper, you cannot ignore either aspect!

The animals in 'The Take Over' have decided to take over the way man runs the world. Can you imagine what it would be like if that really happens? Of course you can rejoice that there will be no office or school, but what will you be made to do instead? and if you don't do anything, will you survive?

Will the rule of the jungle ensue?

In the show 'Every Little Bit Helps', 4 young adults attempt to draw in a crowd to help animals. But sadly, as many of you might have seen (or probably faced yourself), it is difficult telling people to work with no pay! But where there is a will, there is a way. How will they manage to get a group to help animals?

You just might get ideas of how to involve your community people in animal welfare (even if it is indirectly)!

If pictures say a 1000 words, then a movie says a 1000 pictures! Let me know what you think, and I will try and meet expectations!


No comments:

Post a Comment